Monday, November 24, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things

I'm back with a quick (or what I am hoping will be quick) blog post...this post will be (as the title suggests) all about my favorite things. I have picked 3 areas to talk about...

Planner Stamps

At first, I was just going to write about my new planner stamps...which I seem to have a lot of now. Most of them are from a wonderful online shop, Sweet Stamp Shop. Their planner stamps are very cute and very useful. I do say, planner stamps, because they also have a line of non-planner stamps. If you haven't checked them out I suggest you do, their website is www.sweetstampshop.com, they currently have a great sale going on so I suggest you take advantage but really the prices for their stamp sets are amazing regardless (but who doesn't like a sale, right). I have seen some super expensive sets out there and I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for them. Thankfully I didn't and found this great company. I got each set for $7.95 and shipping was $3.00 (not bad at all)! They ship extremely fast, if they have the stamps in stock! I do have some photos of the sets I currently own, although I did just place an order this morning for 3 sets of stamps that were released today . 

The sets I currently own and are pictured are: 

Plan everyday, Plan Fitness, Plan to clean, Plan to eat, Plan to go, Plan Holidays

Another company that has a line of planner stamps is StudioL2E. I, actually, just bought my first Studio L2E stamp set, this company is raved about by many bloggers and after buying my first set, I can see why. The website is www.studiol2e.com and the stamp set that I bought was just too cute to be ignored and is called, Seasonal Plans Fall/Winter. I really hope there will be a spring and summer edition because I LOVE these! This set cost $11.95 and I don't exactly remember how much shipping was but I do want to say that it was about/around $3.00, these stamps do take a bit longer than the other shops to send out because she always has so many orders but I assure you that they are worth the wait!

Now for the final planner stamp set that I would like to talk about and this was the first stamp set that I bought when I got into planning. This stamp set, comes from an etsy shop, https://www.etsy.com/shop/bellacreationz4u these stamps have worked hard for me and are still my most used! I can not get through a week without these, because even if I do not have time to stamp in all the adorable pictures of my tasks or adorable check list icons, I do need lines to write on and a checklist to ensure that I can tick off the things that have been done. The price for this stamp set is $11.95 and I really don't remember how much shipping is. 

I will be very honest, I LOVE seeing how people go all out decorating their planners on the internet, but in total and complete honesty I don't always have the time to do so. I don't always get to use the cute planner stamps that aren't necessary to mark events or appointments in my planner. Of course, when I have some time, I go all out and stamp out the whole page! I will have an example of that later on in the post.

Stamp Ink

Depending on how long you have been reading this blog, you know that I, Rebecca, have been having a whole set of issues with ink on my stamps and planner pages. They bled through, coverage was bad, or they stained my clear stamps. Then I found Versa Magic Ink (Jo-Anns) and that issue has been solved. I still find that certain colors stain my stamps but not as badly as the other stamp pads I tried did. So if you're having issues with your ink and haven't given those a shot, I suggest you do. Go to JoAnn's and use a lovely coupon while you're at it. 
 
PenGems

Pengems...what can I say about Pengems! They are the best! If you follow us on instagram you know that I am constantly posting about these pens and always have one in my planner but that because I love them so much! I also thought I should mention that I have bought and paid for each and every one of my pengems and am not affiliated with them in any way. I have currently 6 colors of these amazing sparkling pens. They are ballpoint pens, but write so smoothly you almost wouldn't know it. They are available in 21 different colors so far (I do believe she has more colors releasing soon) yay.

Angel (Shop owner) is the sweetest person ever! You will never regret buying these gorgeous pens, I know that I am only at the beginning of my collection and I can not tell you how excited I get when those packages come in. So go ahead visit her shop, on top of getting amazing deals on pens she posts on her instagram, follow her @pengems, if you become a member of her newsletter you get a 10% off code to use whenever you place an order. Did I mention that she ships SUPER fast, like next day fast (most of the time) and its FREE shipping! It doesn't get any better than that and there really isn't anything that I could tell you to describe how much these pens glitter and sparkle and who doesn't like or need some sparkle in their life? 



Well that completes my post of my favorite things, hope you all enjoyed it and were inspired to try some of these vendors if you haven't already!

Thanks for stopping by!
-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment