Thursday, July 31, 2014

My intro...

Hey! My name is Linda and I was born and raised in California. My favorite color is cobalt but I am currently loving that bright, highlighter, green color. I love doing anything that involves being creative like: drawing, scrapbooking, organizing, planning, diy projects, and writing lists. I am the type of person that needs everything to be organized in order to function. I also have the worst memory and that’s where my love for planning comes in. If I didn’t write lists then nothing would get done. I haven’t stuck to a specific style of planner in the past and that’s because I haven’t found one that works the way I need it to yet. I say yet because I’m still on the hunt for a planner that works the way I want it to. I am currently waiting for my first Erin Condren life planner to arrive so fingers crossed that I end up liking it. I recently stumbled upon the whole planner/scrapbook/journal trend. It’s amazing how much people do with their planners to customize them for their needs (I’m all about customizing). All the decorated planners I saw on instagram inspired the scrap booker in me to run out and buy lots of supplies. I had no idea what washi tape was and now I have a bunch of it. Since I don’t really have time to scrapbook anymore I think the idea of decorating my planner pages is exciting. I told Rebecca about it and now we are even more obsessed with office supplies than we were before (and we were already pretty obsessed). This is turning out to be a fun new hobby for us (not to mention a good excuse for me to buy an excessive amount of stickers and sticky notes). Well, that’s a little bit about me, thanks so much for stopping by!

-Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment