Friday, August 1, 2014

My 1st Haul Post

Hi everyone! Rebecca here again, so...one my favorite parts of most all Filofax blogs are the "haul" posts. I just love being able to see what is available out there (since I am still new, I find new things all the time) and so I've been dying to post up my own! Please bear with me, it is my 1st and I am still getting the hang of it.

As I mentioned in my Intro post, I currently have a Aqua Day-Timer (5.5"x8.5") which is what I have been using and decorating! So without further delay, I will just get started with the post, please beware this is going to be a picture heavy blog post!

 These two sets of stickers (above and below), I bought at Michaels Craft store. I am going for a Disney theme throughout my planner so these stickers were perfect! I also love red roses, they are my favorite flowers so those had to come home with me. Each package was $3.99.
 These stamps (below) were also bought at Michaels, the wooden block sets were found in their sales sections, the small wooden set were $1.50, the larger wooden set were $2.00, and the two clear stamp sets were $3.99 each. They weren't on sale but were so cute, I had to have them!

 These adorable note pads (below) were found in the $1.00 section of Target, they usually have some amazing stuff there, especially during the back to school months.
 The next couple items were bought at Daiso (below), which I love! It is quickly becoming my favorite store. These note pad sets were just too precious to pass up, I went ahead and bought 3 to ensure I don't run out anytime soon.

 These adorable teddy bear and flower sticky tabs  and note pad were also from Daiso (below), I absolutely loved the teddy bears!
 These were also from Daiso (below), and it was an extremely cool find, because I going to buy a cutting board and exact-o from Michaels earlier in the day but for some reason didn't, the exact-o would have been $6.99 and the cutting board (although larger-so I may still go back and get that with a coupon) would have cost me $13.99. Instead I got both of these for $1.50 each. Can't beat that!
 These adorable binder clips are also from Daiso (below), I have been searching for these since I saw them on a haul video on YouTube. They are SO much cuter in person! The package includes binder clips with stars, bows, polka dots, and hearts.
 I had to have these crown stickers (below), as soon as I saw them. I had received one set from Linda for my birthday a couple weeks ago and I am in love with that pack that I knew I needed more! I love crowns and glitter so these packages won't last me too long, I will need to go find some more.
 These cute bright transparent tabs (below) were also bought at Daiso at $1.50 each! I love the colors!
The Studio G Ink pad (below) came from the Michaels sale bin it was $1.50 there were many other colors available but since it was my first time using this brand, I thought it would be a safer bet to just buy one for the time being. I did like it though, so I will be going back for more colors. Although the ink can be seen from the other side of the page, it is not an intrusive bleed. The Glitter Star tape was also purchased from Michaels, it was in the clearance sections and on sale for $2.49 due to some damage, there was still enough tape to make this a good deal. The music note washi was purchased at Daiso for $1.50 and the beautiful gold rose washi was purchased at Target for $2.99.
 I mentioned before that my planner has a Disney theme to it, so I when I  found this elastic band on Etsy (even though I don't really need one) I had to have it. There is no real use for it in my planner but it sits on the front of it, as a decoration, I could possibly use this to clip notes to later on. The seller on Etsy was very helpful, she customized the band to the size for my planner. She has many different designs and colors as well, her shop name is BluebirdsandBlessing. As of July 2014, her shop is currently on vacation but you can sign up to see when she returns.
 These adorable puffy glitter stickers, were in the back to school section at Walmart for $.97 (I bought 3 packages because I could see these going quickly). There were a few other designs available, as well.
 Now, we get to the pens that I use to write in my planner. These are my Staedtler pens! I love these! Just below that I also have my Sharpie pens, I also love these and the tips are slightly thicker than the Staedtler pens, but that being said I use them both equally. The sharpie pens are a little easier to cart around (in my opinion, I'm sure someone else may disagree) so they are the ones that go with me in my pen case.
 

Sorry for the picture heavy post, but that concludes my first haul post, thanks for taking the time to look through it. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you have any questions or maybe want my opinion on one or more of the items go ahead and post it below and I will try to answer it as best I can.

Thanks again! Have a wonderful & blessed day everyone!

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment