Friday, August 1, 2014

1st Haul Post (because lets be honest ...there will be more)

Hey guys,  today I decided to post a haul that I’ve accumulated over a time span of about two weeks. Now I know I’m not the only one who has watched tons of youtube hauls for planner supplies, or am I? I’ll just tell myself there are others out there as obsessed as I am to make myself feel better.  After watching those hauls I have just been on the lookout for cute supplies and I found lots of things so I thought I’d show them in this post. I actually bought more but I have this thing about getting home and opening what I buy and putting it in its designated area so I will just show the things I kept nicely wrapped in their packaging. I also have no idea what some things cost but some have the price them. I will try to be better about that for next time now onto the haul.
The following things I purchased at Michaels on a couple different trips.



 I just had to buy these mini envelopes because they are so cute plus they were on sale from $4.99 to $1.12. Plus the smaller ones have different patterns and I know I will find some type of use for them.








The next items I bought at the target dollar spot. I love stationary on kraft paper I just think it looks cute and you can always add your own decorations to it.

I found these  self adhesive ribbons at joanns and thought they were really cute.

I made a trip to Daiso because they always seem to have really cute sticky flags.
These sticky notes are from sanrio I don't go there often because its not close by but I was in the area last week and got these.
I bought these at Barnes and noble I love comic type pop art so I was automatically drawn to these magnetic clips.
I was shopping at walgreens and I saw these paperclips and sticky notes. This back to school season is just feeding my shopping addiction.
I love pac man, it was always my favorite arcade game I also liked the racing games but I was so bad at them. I found this elastic on etsy and I bought it to make my own planner bands. I bought it from the PoshNPretty shop and  I received it  fairly quickly. I paid $2.85 for three yards of this 5/8 print fold over elastic plus shipping. 
I got these in the mail yesterday and I ordered them from the bellacreationz4u shop on etsy. They also arrived quickly and came nicely packaged with some bonus   notes and reinforcement stickers. I paid $11.95 plus shipping.



So that’s my haul thanks for checking it out.

-Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment