Monday, August 11, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner Update

Hey everybody, I’m back with a post about the things I’ve added to my Erin Condren life planner so far. I really like it and it has been very fun coming up with   things to add to it. Not only that but I love d.i.y. projects so I’m really enjoying it.  Now before I show you what I’ve done to my planner  I thought I should mention that I have been avidly watching tons of youtube videos and I have gotten a lot of my ideas from  creative people on there. That being said I did add my own style to these things and made them so they  would work better for me. I do recommend that you all watch youtube videos though because there are so many people with great ideas.


This first picture is of the planner band I made out of the pac man elastic I bought then I sewed a felt bow onto it.


This is one of the pockets I made out of cardstock and scrapbook paper and I clipped it in with a coil clip. I love the contrast of black and white with a bright color.




These are the first pages I started to decorate when I first got my planner.


The following picture shows my dashboard from front to back. I made it out of cardstock and cut out my name and the word today for the tab.  I made a tab on the top because I wanted to be able to see it when the planner is closed and easily flip to the current week. The square with the stars is my color key and I use it to color code tasks throughout the planner. I also use my dash to stick daily to-do lists and a bigger list for long term to-dos.




One of the most useful ideas I got from youtube was from a video where a lady showed an envelope that she could clip in and out of her planner. She used it to put coupons in and then clipped them into the week that they were valid. I thought that was genius because I am notorious for finding expired coupons  in the bottom of my purse. I made this small pocket to clip in and out of my planner just for coupons.


September is the month I go back to school and this is the decorating I have done so far.



This plastic sleeve is supposed to be for pictures but I liked it to put sticky notes in and I stuck them to some cardstock.





I use my back cover as a dash as well and put sticky flags and notes on it.


Thats all I've added so far stay tuned for more updates in the future. Thank you for checking out our blog.


-Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda-- Thank you so much for taking the time to give us an updated look into your planner and what does/doesn't work for you! We've truly enjoyed hearing your thoughts on how you make your Life Planner YOUR'S! It's always fun to see how everyone uses their LP in such a different way and love it when we can help make life a little more organized! It helps us out so much when we hear such kind words about not only our products- but on how you use inspo. from other people's blog posts about EC goodies!! Your support is greatly appreciated and we hope to see many more of your reviews in the future... Here at Erin Condren we owe our success to loyal fans/customers like you! Thanks again for the update! 
    P.S. just pinned to our Pinterest review board... www.pinterest.com/erincondren  
    Enjoy!

    Thanks again!
    #ECLifePlanner14
    The Erin Condren Team
    

    ReplyDelete