Sunday, August 3, 2014

My First Erin Condren Life Planner

   Hey everybody, I mentioned in a previous post that I had ordered an Erin Condren life planner and was waiting for it to arrive. Well, I recently received it after some issues with shipping .  It came before the original estimated date of arrival but I’m one of those impatient people who wants their package the next day already. None of that matters though because it finally came and I like it a lot so far. Now, I’m not going to give a full review because I just got it so I haven’t really gotten any use out of it yet. I will, however, give my first impression and show you some pictures of what I ordered.
I have been watching un-boxing videos ever since before I even put in my order and I had an idea of what to expect. Still, I was anxious to see my cover because I designed one out of drawings I did and I was curious to see what it looked like.  

                            It came in a pretty box  and it was packaged very well.



 They included some cute gift labels  with my name on them.  I also ordered an extra cover because i just loved the bow ties. 

That is my custom cover and I am in love with it! I also ordered coil clips in order for me to add things to the planner. 

                                          This is the month on two pages.
                                          This is the week on two pages.
      The planner has lined notes and blank notes with pretty designs on the top.

            The following are the labels that were included at the back of the planner.




                This is he perpetual calendar and the folder in the back of the planner. 


   
                                 Some more gift labels and the clear pouch.

   Now for my thoughts on it: I love that its so bright and colorful and it just seems like it is going to be fun to use. I find the layout of the week on two pages interesting because the week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday (something I had never really seen before in a planner). I like that the weekend is together o the end because that’s how I think of the week anyway so it makes sense. The planner also has sections for morning day and night which I wasn’t sure if I would like since I don’t like planners with hourly timeslots on them. This is different though because it’s not as restrictive as an hourly layout. With the three sections that it has I can easily put my to-dos into one of those sections without having to set it at a specific time. This planner has plenty of space for notes and I liked that about it right away. I am always writing some type of note whether its for things to buy, things to do, people to call, or random things I need to remember to look into. Another thing I loved about this planner is that it has quotes sprinkled throughout and I really love quotes. Probably the biggest reason that I decided to get this planner was because of the customization. I was able to upload a picture of a drawing I made and write my name on it for my cover. I was the most excited about seeing how that turned out and I’m happy with the results.  The last thing I wanted to mention was that I made a mistake in the shipping info so I had to contact the customer service so it could get fixed. Customer service is very important to me and it determines whether I would continue to do business with a company or not. This company has amazing customer service and they seem to really want to help. I was impressed with that and will definitely be ordering from them again because besides the planner their site offers so many other  things that  you can customize.  Those are my thoughts on the life planner thanks for taking the time read this.
-Linda




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a look into your planner and what does/doesn't work for you! We've truly enjoyed hearing your thoughts on how the layout works for you. It helps us out so much when we hear such kind words about not only our products- but your opinion on the various details on the layout! Your support is greatly appreciated and we hope to see many more of your reviews in the future... Here at Erin Condren we owe our success to loyal fans/customers like you!
    P.S. just pinned to our Pinterest review board... www.pinterest.com/erincondren  
    Enjoy!


    Thanks again!
    #ECLifePlanner14
    The Erin Condren Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited!! I just ordered my planner and cannot wait to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! We wish you the best with your new planner :-) you will love it!

      Delete